Training & Placement
Training and Placement Cell (T&P Cell) of Tripura Institute of Technology works in the following aspects to complement the efforts of the faculty members by organizing value-added programmes and providing placement opportunities to students.
- The Cell is actively considering in the aspects like having Memorandum of Understanding with various Corporate Sector for the placement of students every year.
- It obtains feed back from organizations on a regular basis and conveys it to the respective departments, which in turn, train students accordingly, thereby increasing their placement opportunities.
- The Cell organizes certain orientation programmes, grooming sessions, mock interviews for students of each stream. Besides, the Cell organizes various summer internship programmes for students to provide them with hands-on experience and introducing them to match the professional environment.
- In view the requirements of industry, the Cell also takes initiative to arrange regular inter-active workshops, seminars and short-term courses with active participation of academia and industry.
Dr. Kabir Chakraborty, Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering has been exclusively assigned to function as Training & Placement Officer and he would arrange for placement alongwith counselling of students as per the Government order
Training & Placement Committee
- Sri Ankur Biswas -Convener
- Sri Arup Datta -Member
- Smt Dalia Debbarma -Member
- Sri Subhankar Debbarma -Member
This committe will work provide active support to Training & Placement Officer(TPO)
for creating better opportunities for the students